Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Work from Home with Amazon Customer Service Jobs!
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Amazon Customer Service Representatives. As a remote customer service associate, you will be responsible for assisting customers via phone, chat or email with their inquiries regarding Amazon products and services. This position presents a perfect opportunity to work from home, manage your own schedule, and earn a competitive wage.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to Amazon customers via phone, email, and chat platforms
- Resolving customer issues such as refunds, replacements, orders, and inquiries
- Meeting customer service level agreements to ensure high customer satisfaction levels
- Using various softwares to access Amazon systems and dashboards that assist with customer inquiries
- Maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor towards customers
- Must have internet connection and a quiet workspace to work from home
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask using multiple software systems and programs
- Problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to change
- Availability to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Amazon product knowledge is a plus but not required
Compensation and Benefits:
Amazon offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) savings plans, maternity and paternity leave, employee discounts, and much more. There is also opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the Amazon Customer Service Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter to our recruitment team. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email or call us at (your contact number here).
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and values diverse workforces. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of ethnicity, race, gender, religion, age, or any other characteristic.