Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Amazon Online Chat Jobs in the UK
Amazon is a multinational technology company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. Its headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, USA. Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer and has expanded into various other areas such as cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is an innovative company that strives to improve the customer experience.
About the Role
As a customer service associate, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to Amazon’s customers. You will be communicating with customers through online chats, resolving their queries, and ensuring that they have a positive experience. You will be part of a team of customer service associates who work collaboratively to provide excellent customer service.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be fluent in English
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You must be computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
- You must be willing to work in shifts
- You must be able to work remotely with a consistent internet connection and a quiet work environment
As a customer service associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer queries through online chats
- Providing timely and accurate assistance to customers
- Ensuring that customers have a positive experience
- Following up with customers to ensure that their queries have been resolved
- Collaborating with team members to provide excellent customer service
- Meeting individual and team targets
Amazon provides a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
How to Apply
To apply for the online chat jobs in the UK, visit Amazon’s careers website. You will need to create an account and complete the online application form. You may be asked to complete an online test, which assesses your computer and language skills. If you meet the requirements, you will be invited for an interview, which may be conducted online or over the phone.
Amazon is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about providing excellent customer service to join their team. As a customer service associate, you will be communicating with customers through online chats, ensuring that they have a positive experience. If you meet the requirements and are interested in the role, apply today.