Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Amazon Online Customer Service Jobs in the UK
About Amazon Customer Service
Amazon Customer Service is the heartbeat of our business. Our customers are our top priority and we are committed to delivering the best possible experience for them. We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for customer obsession, who are eager to learn and grow with us, and who are willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.
About the Role
As an Online Customer Service Associate at Amazon, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a diverse customer base. You will be the first point of contact for customers who are seeking assistance with their orders, products, and services. Your primary duties will include:
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests via email, chat, and phone
- Investigating and resolving customer concerns and issues
- Providing product information, ordering assistance, and troubleshooting support
- Handling escalated customer cases and ensuring timely resolution
- Identifying customer trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Comfortable with technology and able to adapt to new software and systems
- Availability to work various shifts including weekends and holidays as needed
Training and Development
As an Amazon Customer Service Associate, you will receive comprehensive training to prepare you for success. You will participate in a virtual classroom training program that covers product knowledge, customer service skills, and company policies and procedures. You will also have access to ongoing coaching and development opportunities to help you build your skills and advance your career.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer competitive compensation packages that include hourly wages, shift differentials, and bonuses. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) matching, and paid time off. As an Amazon employee, you will have access to a variety of other perks and discounts, such as employee discounts on Amazon products and services.
If you are passionate about customer service and are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow with a dynamic company, we want to hear from you. Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume and start your journey with Amazon Customer Service.