Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Apple Advisor Jobs: Join our Team of Technology Experts!
As an authorized Apple Service Provider, we are seeking tech-savvy individuals to join our team as Apple Advisors. Our company is known for its exceptional customer service, and as an Apple Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our clients. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology, specifically Apple products, and who thrive in fast-paced environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing accurate and efficient technical support to our clients. You will be the primary point of contact for customers who are seeking assistance with their Apple devices, including Macs, iPhones, iPads, and other Apple products. Our team of Apple Advisors work collaboratively to resolve customer issues and provide exceptional service.
– Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and courteous manner
– Troubleshoot technical issues on Apple devices
– Provide technical support for hardware and software issues
– Identify and escalate more complex issues to senior technicians
– Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
– Provide exceptional customer service at all times
To become an Apple Advisor, you must possess the following qualifications:
– High school diploma
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
– 1-2 years of customer service experience
– 1-2 years of technical support experience (Apple products preferred)
– Technical proficiency with Mac, iOS, and other Apple products
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Our company offers a competitive salary and benefits package for all Apple Advisors.
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Paid time off (PTO)
– Employee discounts on Apple products
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming an Apple Advisor and joining our team of technology experts, please submit your resume and cover letter today. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Note: All applicants must pass a background check and drug test.