Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Job Title: Apple Home Advisor Job in UK
We are an Apple certified reseller in the United Kingdom and our primary focus is to provide quality customer service and support to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer experience and we are seeking Apple Home Advisors based in the United Kingdom to join our team.
As an Apple Home Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers who are looking for assistance with Apple products and services. This role is predominantly remote and you will be working from home.
- Provide excellent customer service in solving technical problems and troubleshoot customer issues related to Apple products and services.
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, and meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Follow established policies and procedures for customer service and technical support.
- Document customer interactions and enter data into appropriate systems to ensure efficient and effective customer service.
- Understand and utilize Apple’s Help Desk software tools and procedures.
- Work effectively with a team of other Home Advisors and Support Supervisors to provide a seamless customer service experience.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, providing a high level of customer service is essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on a rotating basis.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task efficiently.
- Expert level knowledge of Apple software and hardware.
- Must have a quiet, distraction-free, and ergonomically safe home office space.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and development program to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to excel in this role.
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunities for career progression and advancement
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for helping people, we encourage you to apply for the Apple Home Advisor Job in UK today. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to our recruitment team via email. We look forward to hearing from you soon!