Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Apple Home Advisor London: Revolutionize Customer Experience
About the Job:
About the Job:
Are you passionate about technology and helping people? Do you have a knack for explaining technical things in simple terms? If you answered yes, then you might be the ideal Apple Home Advisor London we are looking for! We are seeking motivated candidates to join our team and support our customers all over the UK and beyond. As an Apple Home Advisor London, you will be a key member of the team helping our customers troubleshoot issues with their Apple devices, both remotely and in-person.
As an Apple Home Advisor London, your primary responsibility will be to serve as a product expert for our customers. You will use your deep understanding of Apple devices to provide troubleshooting support for a wide range of technical issues. You will communicate with customers over the phone, via email, or in-person through the Apple Store. You will also be responsible for educating customers on how to navigate and use their Apple products like a pro.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Accurately document and record every customer interaction within our system.
- Advise customers on how to effectively use Apple products and answer product-related questions.
- Communicate complex technical information to customers in non-technical, easy-to-understand terms.
- Identify and escalate issues requiring more in-depth technical assistance.
- Be relentless in your pursuit of customer satisfaction!
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer support or technical support roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Apple products and the Apple ecosystem.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple customer requests simultaneously without compromsing quality and efficiency.
- Patience and empathy to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, even in difficult situations.
- Ability to communicate in other languages is highly desired but not mandatory.
What We Offer:
As an Apple Home Advisor London, you will be part of a dynamic and diverse team that values inclusiveness, collaboration and open communication. Besides utilizing your expertise and customer-centric drive to support Apple’s customers, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Health care benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- In depth training on latest Apple technologies and customer service best practices.
This position is in the heart of London, located within a short walk from major train and tube stations in central London.
If you think you would be a great asset to our team, then we encourage you to apply by submitting your application with your most updated resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualification for the position. Applicants who meet our qualifications will be contacted to move to the next stage which could be an online interview, technical assessment or in-person interview in our offices.
We look forward to hearing from you!