Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Content Moderator Jobs From Home
Looking for a flexible work-from-home job with a growing company? Our Content Moderator team is expanding and we are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team of moderators.
Who We Are
Our company is a fast-growing online organization with a vast and active user base. We are looking for dedicated individuals to help us keep our platforms safe and engaging for all users.
What We Need
We are actively seeking Content Moderators for our platforms. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and has a strong sense of responsibility. You should have a good sense of judgment, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
As a Content Moderator, your responsibilities will include:
– Reviewing user-generated content on our platforms
– Moderating content to ensure that it complies with our guidelines
– Reporting any inappropriate content to the appropriate teams
– Responding to user questions and concerns in a timely manner
– Providing excellent customer support to our users
To be considered for the position, you should meet the following requirements:
– High school diploma or GED equivalent
– At least 1 year of experience in a content moderation or customer support role
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Comfortable working with technology and web-based platforms
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Must have a home computer with reliable internet access
– Competitive starting hourly rate
– Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
– Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
– Collaborative and supportive team environment
– The ability to work from home and avoid a lengthy commute
If you are positive, motivated, and ready to join a dynamic team, apply now for our Content Moderator position. We look forward to hearing from you!