Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Data Entry Jobs in London – No Experience Required
Do you enjoy working with data? Are you looking for a job in London where you can start your career in data entry without any previous experience? If yes, then we’ve got the perfect job opportunity for you. We are urgently in need of data entry operators in London who are willing to work in a fast-paced environment and ensure accurate data entry of business information and accounts.
- Perform data entry tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of data entry by checking documents for errors and discrepancies.
- Ensure that data is entered in the correct fields and is consistent with company standards.
- Organize and maintain accurate records of data entry activities, update and maintain files in electronic and paper formats.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that deadlines are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- No previous experience required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is mandatory.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills with accuracy and speed.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office, Google Suite and other computer software relevant to the job.
- A competitive hourly wage up to £12.00 per hour.
- Overtime opportunities with overtime pay.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Opportunities for career progression and development.
- Paid training and employee benefits, including vacation time, sick leave, medical, dental and vision insurance, and retirement benefits.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send your updated CV and cover letter to our HR department. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a supportive work environment to all our employees.
Join our team today and engage in meaningful work that makes a difference. Apply now!