Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Remote Part Time Jobs in the UK
About the Company
We are a leading company within the online education industry, focusing on providing remote learning solutions to a wide range of customers. During the past 5 years, we have become a go-to resource for people seeking quick and flexible education solutions online. Our team is made up of business professionals, creative marketing experts, and education scholars that work well together to bring value and innovation to the market.
About the Job
We are currently looking for remote part-time employees to join our team. The right candidate should have excellent communication skills, be highly self-motivated, and a quick learner. This job will require some flexibility in shifting schedules since we operate on a 24-hour basis. Our main goal is to provide quick and helpful responses to clients around the world that require assistance.
- Handle online inquiries from our customer base
- Provide knowledgeable information via phone, email, and chat
- Help customers navigate any technical issues they may have
- Maintain a positive attitude and a professional demeanor
- Complete detailed documentation of any interaction with clients
- Work cooperatively with the team to achieve business goals
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus, but not a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A quick learner with a proactive work ethic
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and Google Suite
- Professional computer skills with the ability to type effectively
Working Conditions and Hours
- This is a remote position within the UK
- You must have good internet connectivity and a quiet work area
- Flexible work hours that include weekends and holidays
- Part-time role with possibility of up to 20 hours/week
- Compensation based on performance and experience
If you are looking for a flexible, part-time remote position in the UK and meet the criteria outlined above, please click “Apply for Job” to submit your application. We will review all applicants and contact those most qualified for an interview.
Applications will be received on ongoing basis till this job vacancy is filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees.