Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
REMOTE SALES JOBS
About the Company
XYZ Corp. is a rapidly growing tech company that provides innovative software solutions for businesses worldwide. Our team is made up of individuals that come from a variety of backgrounds, but are unified by their passion for excellence and commitment to our mission.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced salespeople who are self-starters and have experience selling software solutions and services to businesses. Your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth by identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Being proactive in reaching out to potential clients and successfully closing deals.
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations via video conferencing tools
- Collaborating with marketing department to create effective campaigns to generate leads, identify opportunities and turning them into successful sales.
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline.
- Utilizing Salesforce CRM to track and properly document your activities and revenue targets.
- One or more years of experience in software solutions sales (SaaS preferred).
- Ability to work in a remote environment with limited supervision and stay motivated.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets and quotas.
- Ideal candidates would have experience selling to customer accounts in a variety of industry verticals.
- An existing network of potential clients is a plus but not essential requirement.
This position is a full-time salaried position and offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission possibilities, and benefits such as health insurance. We also offer remote working options along with sales incentives and benefits package.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, please send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why your experience and qualifications make you the best fit for this position to our Human Resources Department at [email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you!