Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Weekend Job Opportunities
Are you looking for a part-time job on weekends to make extra cash? Do you want to gain work experience and enhance your skills while working weekends? If yes, then we have some fantastic weekend job opportunities available for you!
We are currently looking to hire individuals who are interested in working part-time on weekends. Our company has several positions available that range from customer service to data entry. The selected candidates will be required to work weekends, with the possibility of working on weekdays as well, based on availability.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients or customers
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels
- Process and enter data accurately
- Assist with various administrative tasks
- Perform physical tasks such as lifting, moving, and carrying items
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in retail or customer service is a plus
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Physical ability to lift, move, and carry items up to 50lbs
- Weekend shift timings may vary based on the location and employer
- Most weekend shifts start between 7 am and 9 am and end no later than 9 pm or 10 pm
- Number of hours worked per weekend may vary based on the employer
- Training provided for selected candidates
- Gain valuable work experience and enhance skills
- Networking opportunities with potential employers
- Possibility of advancement within the company
- Flexible scheduling options
- Competitive pay rates
How to Apply:
To apply for this job, please email your resume and contact information to [email protected]. Our hiring team will review all resumes and contact shortlisted candidates.
Note: Only candidates who are legally eligible to work in the United States will be considered for this job.
About the Company:
Our company is a progressive and dynamic organization in the retail sector. We believe in creating a friendly work environment, where all employees are encouraged to share their ideas and thoughts. Our focus is on promoting diversity and inclusivity, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Join our team, and be a part of a supportive and innovative work community!