Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United Kingdom
This job is only available through FlexJobs
Full Job Description
Amazon Work from Home Data Entry Jobs in the UK
Amazon is a global technology company that specializes in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. At Amazon, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team and help us make the world a better place. Currently, we are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to work from home as data entry clerks in the UK.
- Inputting data into spreadsheets accurately and efficiently
- Verifying accuracy of data entered
- Managing large volume of data entry tasks
- Communicating effectively with team members and management
- Completing other administrative tasks as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly
- Attention to detail and strong numerical aptitude
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work from home with a reliable and stable internet connection and computer
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Amazon offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, and more. Additionally, working from home allows for flexibility in schedule and eliminates the need for any commuting expenses.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to our hiring team using the contact form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos, and has since grown to become one of the world’s largest online marketplaces and cloud computing companies. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon employs over 800,000 people worldwide and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.